{ Our Dreamy 1900's American Foursquare Dwelling }



2012...Here we go!!!!

I can't speak for everyone, but 2011 sure felt like a blur to me. It sped by & left me dizzy at times!  After 15 years of unblemished & faithful service,  I said farewell to the AF & hello to civilian life once again...I must say I was taken aback & didn't know how to embrace this drastic change.  But since we recently purchased a wonderful 112 year old Victorian home (my dream abode) I now have something to relish upon & keep me focused during the next chapter in my life....This blog will encapsulate my thoughts, display my painting & furnishing projects, capture my loving & supportive family, and broadcast our home's transformation into a "dreamy dwelling"...Wish Me Luck!!!

} Our 3 GIRLS APPROVAL {

{ SOME OF MY FAVORITE HUMANS }

{ SOME OF MY FAVORITE HUMANS }
~BFF'S wedding afterparty~

{ My Beloved & I }